Less than one week until Thanksgiving. Time to start scanning Pinterest like a madwoman to figure out what we are taking to the potluck. Have you made your game plan yet?
In the past few years, my husband has developed a severe peanut/tree nut allergy, so Thanksgiving is like walking through a land-mine for him. I’ve been looking around on Pinterest for nut-free Thanksgiving desserts that will not cause him any issues. It’s way harder than it looks because nuts and Thanksgiving go hand-in-hand.
While I was searching for myself, I rounded up some of the desserts that caught my eye to share with y’all.
Word of caution though…this is NOT a nut-free round-up.
Because it’s kinda like sitting down to a meal with the extended family… there are always bound to be a few nuts at Thanksgiving. 😉 Try your best to avoid them if you are allergic.
- The Best Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting from Just A Taste
- Healthy Thanksgiving Dessert from Cocoa Banana Ice Cream Turkeys
- Turkey Cookies for Thanksgiving Dessert from The Decorated Cookie
- Reese’s & Oreo Turkey Treats from Bitz N Giggles
- Thanksgiving Dessert from Chocolate Cake Roll Turkey
- Thanksgiving Dessert: Fun Turkey Cupcakes! from My Frugal Adventures
- 5-Ingredient Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie from Two Peas & Their Pod
- No Bake Key Lime Mango Coconut Cheese Cake Pie from Immaculate Bites
- Mini Apple Pies from Just a Little Bite
- Vegan Cranberry Orange Loaf Cake from Neurotic Mommy
- Easy caramel apple coconut pie from CakeWhiz
- Apple Persimmon Crumble Pie from Baking The Goods
- No Bake Peanut Butter Meringue Pie from NeighborFood
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Pops Recipe from Just A Taste
- Crazy-Good Pecan Pie Trifle from Unskinny Boppy
If you’re all about that pumpkin, here are 15 easy pumpkin recipes you gotta try!
If you’re looking for a great smoked turkey recipe, I’ve got ya covered there too:
And if you’re still able to eat peanut butter, here’s my Granny’s favorite recipe: