Beth Bryan is a full time DIY and design blogger with a degree in Interior Design from a liberal arts college in central Alabama. Over the past decade she has been steadily growing an audience of DIY lovers who not only read her blog for the decorating advice but also for her funny stories about life, motherhood and a desire to live a little simpler. For over five years she has been blogging about her design projects at her personal website www.unskinnyboppy.com.
Unskinny Boppy is a home, garden, DIY and interior design blog that features a considerable amount of do-it-yourself home projects that appeals to the weekend warrior type audience. Also included in the content are party decorating ideas, holiday decor, gardening ideas, photography tips and anecdotes from motherhood on the “family life” section (which now has a separate RSS feed). Readership began to skyrocket after this tutorial on taking a glowing Christmas tree photo went viral on Pinterest in November of 2011.
The demographic consists primarily of well-educated American and Canadian women between the ages of 30-65 years of age who own their own homes and enjoy decorating and design projects. Most are married with children under 18 years of age.
As of May 1, 2016, here is an overview of Unskinny Boppy’s social media stats by the numbers:
- 119,800 Pinterest followers
- 21,825 facebook fans
- 2,284 twitter followers
- In 5,343 G+ circles
- 6,364 Instagram followers
- 4,710 E-mail Subscribers
Her home design projects and ideas have been featured on several popular websites including:
- The Huffington Post
- AL.com/The Birmingham News
- Apartment Therapy
- Better Homes and Gardens
- Good Housekeeping
- DIY Network
- HGTV Gardens
- Pottery Barn
She was a member of the 2013-2014 True Value DIY Blog Squad. You can see her True Value bio here. Beth has also been a regular contributor at Mohawk Homescapes, Celebrating Everyday Life magazine and Yum Food and Fun for Kids magazine. You can see all of her contributions to publications on her “In Print” page. In October of 2013 she was honored to be asked to speak on the Main Stage at the Country Living Fair in Atlanta.
Other collaborative blogging experience includes:
- Featured on AL.com/The Birmingham News “Cool Spaces” series in September 2014.
- Atlanta Country Living Fair: 2013 Main Stage Presenter
- Better Homes and Gardens Pinning Pro (exclusive Pinterest board collaborator with BHG)
- Presenter at The Haven Conference, a large DIY and Home Blogger conference in Atlanta. (Session Topic: Photo editing with Adobe Lightroom)
- Provided exclusive media coverage for the HGTV Smart Home in Nashville, TN
- B-Metro Magazine blog team member, covering the Birmingham Parade of Homes and the Greater Birmingham Association of Home Builders Building and Remodeling Expo
- Founding Member of PopSugar Select Homes
- Co-Admin of Alabama Bloggers Facebook Group (320+ local members)
Beth has provided sponsored blog content and social media marketing for an extensive number of home and garden brands, including:
- eBay Influencers
- Adobe (Lightroom, Voice and Creative Cloud Photography Plan)
- Duluth Trading Co.
- Michaels Stores
- Balsam Hill
- True Value Hardware
- Mohawk Home
- Southern Living Plant Collection
- David Austin Roses
- Colorblends Flower Bulbs
- Click here to view a listing of sponsored blog content.
If you have any questions or would like pageview analytics or pricing information regarding sponsored posts or giveaways, please feel free to send Beth an email.