Beth Bryan is a DIY and design blogger who works in the commercial modular building industry to support her fervent home decorating habit. She earned an Interior Design Merchandising degree in 1999 from a liberal arts college in central Alabama. For over five years she has been blogging about her design projects at her personal blog www.unskinnyboppy.com. Her home and ideas have been featured on several design websites including:
- Apartment Therapy
- Better Homes and Gardens
- Good Housekeeping
- Dwelling Gawker
- DIY Network
- HGTV Gardens
- Pottery Barn
She was a member of the 2013-2014 True Value DIY Blog Squad. You can see her True Value bio here. Beth has also been a regular contributor at Mohawk Homescapes, Celebrating Everyday Life magazine and Yum Food and Fun for Kids magazine. You can see all of her contributions to publications on her “In Print” page. In October of 2013 she was honored to be asked to speak on the Main Stage at the Country Living Fair in Atlanta.
Other collaborative blogging experience includes:
- Atlanta Country Living Fair: 2013 Main Stage Presenter
- Better Homes and Gardens Pinning Pro (exclusive Pinterest board collaborator with BHG)
- Presenter at The Haven Conference, a large DIY and Home Blogger conference in Atlanta. (Session Topic: Photo editing with Adobe Lightroom)
- Provided exclusive media coverage for the HGTV Smart Home in Nashville, TN
- B-Metro Magazine blog team member, covering the Birmingham Parade of Homes and the Greater Birmingham Association of Home Builders Building and Remodeling Expo
- Founding Member of PopSugar Select Homes
- Co-Admin of Alabama Bloggers Facebook Group (320+ local members)
Beth has provided sponsored blog content and social media marketing for an extensive number of brands, including:
- Adobe Lightroom
- Duluth Trading Co.
- Michaels Stores
- Balsam Hill
- True Value Hardware
- Mohawk Home
- Copper River Bag Company
- River City Candles
- Little Passports
Unskinny Boppy is a home, garden, DIY and interior design blog that features a considerable amount of do-it-yourself home projects that appeals to the weekend warrior type audience. Also included in the content are party decorating ideas, holiday decor, gardening ideas, photography tips and anecdotes from motherhood on the “family life” section (which now has a separate RSS feed). Readership began to skyrocket after this tutorial on taking a glowing Christmas tree photo went viral on Pinterest in November of 2011.
The demographic consists primarily of well-educated American and Canadian women between the ages of 30-50 years of age who own their own homes and enjoy decorating and design projects. Most are married with children under 18 years of age.
As of September 22, 2014, here is an overview of Unskinny Boppy’s social media stats by the numbers:
- 84,022 pinterest followers
- 16,927 facebook fans
- 1,739 twitter followers
- In 3,359 G+ circles
- 1,996 Instagram followers
- 1,805 E-mail Subscribers
If you have any questions or would like pageview analytics or pricing information regarding sponsored posts, please feel free to send Beth an email.