You’re going to love the ease of these Chocolate Caramel Marshmallow Pops. They’re so simple to make and not too mention super fun to eat! Who doesn’t like to eat dessert off of a stick?!
Chocolate Caramel Marshmallow Pops
One of the best parts of this delicious dessert is that feeling that you get when you taste the marshmallow and caramel hidden on the inside…it’s like a perfectly-sized candy bar with a twist…and I can’t wait to make more to snack on!
This is perfect for summer treats or winter, too. Just do me a favor and promise that you’re going to make them. They’re too good to miss!
Ingredients needed to make these Chocolate Caramel Marshmallow Pops
24 regular-size marshmallows
1 (11.5 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips
1 (11 ounce) bag caramel candy, unwrapped
2 to 3 tablespoons heavy cream
1 cup roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
1 teaspoon coconut oil
How to make these homemade marshmallow pops
- Press four marshmallows onto a straw or treat stick with a twisting motion. Lay on waxed paper.
- Add caramel and whipping cream to a microwave-safe bowl. Melt the caramel in the microwave according to package directions giving special care not to overheat the candy.
- Pour caramel over the marshmallows, coating completely and allowing the excess to run back into the bowl.
- Roll the coated marshmallows in chopped peanuts. Place marshmallow pop on waxed paper until set.
- Melt the milk chocolate in the microwave according to package directions giving special care not to overheat the candy. If the candy is overheated, it will be too thick. You can add 1 teaspoon of vegetable shortening or coconut oil to help thin the chocolate but do not add any other type of liquid as the candy will seize and harden.
- Pour chocolate over the marshmallows, coating completely and allowing the excess to run back into the bowl. Place on waxed paper and refrigerate until set.
- Transfer melted milk chocolate to a piping bag or zip-top freezer bag. Snip the corner of the bag and drizzle melted candy over the marshmallows.
- Allow the marshmallows to rest on waxed paper until set before packaging or serving. Best if stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.