Pumpkin Puppy Chow
Love all things Pumpkin Spice? This recipe is the perfect fall snack for a football game, Thanksgiving or Halloween party.
Servings 12 servings
- 1 Box Cinnamon Chex Cereal
- 1 Bag white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup pumpkin spice pudding mix + 2 tablespoons, divided
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1 cup Reece's Pieces candy
1. Add the cereal to a large mixing bowl.
2. Melt the chips in 30-second intervals in the microwave on high, mixing in between.3. When melted and smooth, mix in the ½ cup pudding mix.4. Pour over the cereal, and gently mix.5. In a large freezer bag, add the powdered sugar and the 2 tablespoons of the pudding mix, and shake until combined.6. Pour cereal in the freezer bag and shake until well coated.7. Add coated cereal into a large bowl and add in Reese’s pieces and candy corn, mix until evenly combined.