Love all things Pumpkin Spice? This recipe is the perfect fall snack for a football game, Thanksgiving or Halloween party.
1. Add the cereal to a large mixing bowl.
2. Melt the chips in 30-second intervals in the microwave on high, mixing in between.
3. When melted and smooth, mix in the ½ cup pudding mix.
4. Pour over the cereal, and gently mix.
5. In a large freezer bag, add the powdered sugar and the 2 tablespoons of the pudding mix, and shake until combined.
6. Pour cereal in the freezer bag and shake until well coated.
7. Add coated cereal into a large bowl and add in Reese’s pieces and candy corn, mix until evenly combined.