Planning a Halloween party soon? Any ghoul knows that the best part of a Halloween party are the devilish desserts. We went to a FUN Halloween party that was all decked out with tricks and treats, including a pumpkin puking spinach dip (awesome)…
And “Goblinade” punch.
Inside there were bloody handprints on all the doors and skeletons at the dining table.
It was awesome! The kids loved it.
But the part the kids loved the most were the desserts.
Today I’ve got a whole roundup of creepy Halloween themed desserts for you to pin for your party ideas!
From candied apples to Oreos shaped like spiders, these sweets are spooky and delicious, all at the same time. Scurry on over to find the ultimate Halloween desserts that your little ghosts and goblins will gobble right up.
- Halloween Popcorn Balls
- Halloween Monster Popcorn Candy Corn Recipe
- 10 Minute Eye of Newt Halloween Donuts
- Slime Monster Halloween Donuts
- Chocolate Pumpkin Trifle with Sweetworks Candy
- Halloween Kitty S’more Trifle
- Brownie Brittle™ Graveyard Eclair
- Witch’s Broom Snacks
- Black Widow Spider Bites
- Easy Oreo Pumpkin Whip Dessert
- Spider Halloween Brownies
- Kid’s Dirt Dessert Snack Pack
- Haunted House Cupcake Cake
- Jack Skellington Chocolate Covered Apples
- No Bake Twix Roll with Caramel
- Zombie Dirt Dessert
- Eye Popping Spooky Halloween Bundt Cake
- Candy Corn Poke Cake
- Dipped Marshmallow Pops for Halloween
- Bloody Zombie Brain Cupcakes
- Halloween Orange Cream Mini Cone Cupcakes
- Easy Twinkie Mummies Halloween Treats for kids
- Easy Halloween Treat: Pretzel Bones
- Spider Donuts
- Candy Cornbread Muffins Halloween Desserts
- Halloween Cheesecake Cones
- Halloween No-Bake Chocolate Eclair Dessert
- Undead Are Rising Cupcakes Halloween Desserts
- Butterscotch Candy Apples
- Candy Corn Shot Glasses
PS: If you have a Minecraft lover in your family- be sure to join our Minecraft Halloween Challenge this October. Build something spooky every day in October! Garrett is loving this challenge. AND I give you a cheat sheet to get ya started by showing you exactly how to build a witch’s hat.
Fun stuff happening here: